Wednesday, July 25, 2012

summertime sadness

It was a very beautiful Saturday morning when I decided to go in Sombor,small but beautiful city in Vojvodina, to spend our free time there on Sombor film festival.The weather was beautiful at the begining,and I decided to wear my new Monsoon Accessorize swimwear with a lot of small pineapples, vintage jeans shorts,white Zara T-shirt and startas sneakers.In hair I had my rose flowers in Lana del Ray style which I made for myself.We had a great time there in some bar which called Cafe de Soul.Perfect place near water channel with a lot of flowers and beuatiful nature.Peace for soul in cafe de Soul :) About four o clock we go to our friend Xenia,great girl who spend a lot of time with us and she bring us a great coffee and cakes.We were very happy and had a lot of fun there.Then about seven we decided to go outside to city tour.It's really beautiful there,square and houses in centar of the town are in old Austro-Hungarian style like another city in Vojvodina.There is very clear and nice.The houses in main street are in bright,pastel colours like candies,and I had inspiration to wear my beautiful dress from Bershka in bright rose color with small black stars on it,and vintage small bag in Channel style :) The festival was great,we watched four movies,and I like first one the most it's called Face of Revolution.But the short movie What dogs dream was also very good.Then weather start to change and was very very cold that I think I'm gonna die,like I'm naked.I very my new beautiful Bershka sweater but unfortunately it was not enough.I was like a ice cubes.When the Festival finish we go to local pub which name is Panonian Sailor,great place and we drink there all night and have fun.It was beautiful weekend and now I will share some photos :)








6 comments:

  1. Divne fotke! Cvetni vencic je prelep! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slike su Vam odlicne i skroz si prava lepotica, kao i tvoja drgarica.
    Volim sto si tako zanosna i nekako uzivam u tvojoj lepoti, a i slikama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прекрасна си ! Цветното венче е преубаво може малу инфо за него?:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. moze,pitaj sve sto te zanima.mozes me pitati i na mail try.or.die.88@gmail.com

      Delete