Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kind outta a luck

Vacation is finished and now I'm coming home with a lot of memories :) Summer and sea...heaven for new fashion inspiration.A lot of positive vibration in people and nature inspire u to look good in every occasion. Adventure is the main driving force to live out your vacation with full lungs.To be field with positive energy for the whole year and not to think about problems.Fashion is a side detail. Personal reflection of serenity the moment in which you feel good.On vacation everyone is trying to be in the that mood. Now u can see how I spend my vacation, beautiful places which I visited, colors which followed and inspired me and my friends. Enjoy and remember the memorable moments of your vacation.

 













3 comments:

  1. wow :)
    nice blog, pictures and outfit :)
    I follow your blog now :)
    visit my blog

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. koleginice iz SFBC-a, pratim te! <3

    http://ninainthebigworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sjajne fotke i super ti stoje loknice!:)

    ReplyDelete